|Name of cemetery:
|Location of cemetery:
|16442 Cameron Road, Pflugerville, Travis, Texas
|From IH-35, take Exit 247 into Pflugerville. Turn east onto FM 1825/Pecan Street and continue for 6.4 miles. Turn east at Cameron Road and travel for 1.1 miles. At the sharp bend in the road, turn north onto the private drive and follow the farm road 9/10ths of a mile. The cemetery is in the middle of a privately-owned cultivated field. Contact John Pfluger for permission to access the private property.
|An ornamental loop fence surrounds the cemetery. There are 16 headstones made of marble and granite. There are two headstones for Henry Pfluger, Sr. and the grave of W.August Pfluger has its own ornamental wrought iron fence. One grave for twin infants (Priess, died 1917) is only marked with brick borders and the grave next to it is for an unknown person is marked with a tree stump.
|7 Feb 2009, updated 28 Jul 2009
|Hope Comacho, Vernagene Mott, Laura O’Brien, Nathan O’Brien, Sara Strouphauer, Nathan Weiss
|This page is part of the Austin Genealogical Society’s Cemetery Transcription Project. This information was compiled by volunteers who either transcribed historical records or visited the cemetery to write down the names and dates. Unless noted, the volunteer is not an affiliate of the cemetery.